Looking for something?

Monday, July 8, 2024

Famine mode

When Mama wants to save money (like we're trying to do right now), she announces that we are going into "famine mode."  It sounds worse than it is, LOL.  Basically we cut back on unnecessary spending the way we should've done all along, and we eat a lot of cereal.  No biggie, I'm trying to lose weight anyway, and Uncle Man-Child only ever buys healthy cereal.  But the spoils of my last big Etsy/eBay bender have arrived, and since things are gonna be a bit dry here on the blog I thought I'd share.  I have a new Susie Sad-Eyes doll, one with lovely red hair, and today her new dress came.
Susie can wear Blythe clothes, but I wanted her to have something that was strictly hers.  Green is (for me, at least) the best thing to put on a redhead. 

The other thing is Baby Needs-A-Name, from the Strawberry Shortcake line.
I don't know why I suddenly took such a fancy to these blow-kiss babies, but...well, I did, and I liked Baby Needs-A-Name's face the best.  She will be getting a proper name, but y'all won't learn it 'til next January!  Bwa-ha-ha!!!

Lastly there's this...
...but y'all don't meet her until tomorrow!

Now y'all pray that we don't blow away in the night.  Beryl is spawning tornadoes in Arkansas and it's predicted to come this way. 

Love,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment