Looking for something?

Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sunday randomness: what am I gonna do???

Warning issued to any of yall who may not love Disney:  Disney-themed dolls are gonna hit this blog like an F5 tornado soon, so beware.  Take cover, dear ones!  I can already hear the sirens going off, LOL.  So I'm in love with Disney's new Alice in Wonderland doll, currently available for pre-order.  This is her.

She's limited addition, she's got a big-name designer attached to her, and that face is just too stinkin' cute.  She's also about the price of a secondhand American Girl doll, and the gougers on eBay are already hitting hard.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO???  I NEED this doll!  LOL, of course I'm being melodramatic, and of course I don't NEED this doll, but I sure do like her!  She's a big girl, apparently Cami's height, so I'd love to see how Cami and Alice compare.  Oh well, we'll just see.  

That is all.  Continue with your daily routine.

Cheers,
RagingMoon1987 

3 comments:

  1. She is really pretty! I must admit, though, that I first thought she was an Aurora doll. I would be more tempted if her face was younger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does look more like Aurora, yes!

    ReplyDelete