Looking for something?

Monday, August 2, 2021

Big haul

My mailbox was full today!  I haven't gotten a haul this big in a long time, and it's all dolly crap.  There are eight packages all told, and most of it is AG stuff.  Most, but not all of it.  I thought the non-AG item would be in this box...

...but that turned out to be a new pair of shoes for (spoiler alert) a new doll.
This particular seller is one I've bought from before, and she sent me a nice little doll-sized bracelet as a freebie.
The next package was fat and heavy, and I remembered ahead of time what it was.
The contents are extra-sparkly!
The two little baggies contain AG-sized necklaces.  These could probably also be used as bracelets for us humans.
The seller also included some sparkly magnets as a freebie.
Next package.  Hmm, flat and malleable...must be an outfit. 
Yep, it's a fall-themed outfit.  My mother got this one for me (the rest is my own doing).  I told Mama that the new doll needed something for fall, and she delivered with this cute little number.
The pumpkin is a unicorn.  I love how creative that is!
Next package is about the same, but it felt a little stiffer.
Turns out that this outfit was stored on a full-body hanger.  I've never owned a cheerleading set before, and now I do.  It even came with little socks!
The next package is also flat and soft.
I ordered this last Saturday and it's already here.  This one is a legit AG product, and I intend it to be for Zoe since she looks so pretty in dark pink.
The seller included a beanie and two tack pins, which are supposed to be for humans.
A gray baggie now!  It's hard inside. 
Apologies for the cruddy picture.  I got these for the new girl since she has pierced ears but no studs.
This pink baggie looks like a dog got ahold of it.
Hmmm...maybe that dog was Snoopy!  LOL, my family loves Peanuts, and none of my American Girls has a Peanuts-themed outfit.  I just changed that!
I'm down to my last package!  This one is the one that is NOT AG-themed, and I'm a little surprised that the seller didn't put her in a box.  Yep, her.
No harm done!  She...or rather, they are in one piece.  It's Orange Blossom and her buddy Marmalade. 

According to the wiki Orange is shy and sensitive, but also brave and good-natured and a little stubborn.  I also read somewhere that Marmalade is the only SSC pet who makes noise (strange for a butterfly), but I could be wrong.  My mom dearly loves Orange Blossom, and I got this doll to brighten her days when she needs it.  Orange will be helping out with a review soon, so don't click that X.

Now that I have everything ready for my new American Girl she's ready to be seen...but of course I'm not gonna show her yet.  She's nothing super-special, just a fair-skinned, blue-eyed blonde, but I like her and that's what matters. 

See y'all very soon,
RagingMoon1987 

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of mail for one day! Your poor mail carrier! It must have been like Christmas for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, my mail carrier is an old high school friend, and she knows what a goofball I am. I figure it wasn't too big of a deal for her. Oh yes, it was like Christmas for me, and for my cats too. They had stuff to swat around.

      Delete
  2. That’s a great haul. Dolly mail is so fun!! Orange Blossom is really cute. Can’t wait to see the new doll!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should have her review ready on the ninth. There wasn't much to review, since all American Girls are pretty similar. She did have some things I want to point out, though.

      Delete