Looking for something?

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Eeek! They leaked!

The new, diverse American Girls have leaked!  Well, three of them did.  Thank you Talolili for sharing these with me!

I think Makena's name is set in stone, but I'm not sure about Evette's or Maritza's.  I like what I'm seeing so far, though Maritza looks a lot like some of the Just Like You dolls available currently and in the past.  Makena apparently has a new head, and Evette and Maritza appear to have the old fallback Josefina mold, though I'm not 100% sure about Evette.  UPDATE, 8/22/21:  I apologize, Maritza actually has the Joss head.  Good to know that AG is at least thinking about reusing the Joss head.

There's more scuttlebutt online about two more medium-toned dolls and an Asian-toned doll waiting in the wings.  Maybe the Asian tone will have the #4 head?  Time will tell, since it's all scuttlebutt anyway.

Are any of these young ladies catching your eye?  I like Makena quite a bit.

Yours truly,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment