Looking for something?

Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Familiar faces

My recent musings about Sindy were brief and a bit in passing, but I got to thinking "Where's my Sindy?  Can I find her???"  Well, I found her.  She was chilaxing atop a pile of stuff.

I found some of her friends too.  Please ignore the fact that Sindy looks like she's patting Mariclare's rear.
I don't know how Mariclare's dress got so filthy, but it did.  She's currently in the buff while I find a new dress for her.  I don't know if she can wear Barbie clothes, but I'm willing to try it.
Shelley, on the other hand, has the same little outfit that I found her in.  She can wear Tammy's clothes, so finding new things for her won't be a problem. 
Shelley has popped into my blog twice, and both posts are titled some variation of family faces.  I never did review Shelley like I said I would, by the way.  Tam did it better.

Then there's Claudie, a member of my peanut gallery.  My peanut gallery was a gang of small dolls that I used to take to the library, though the gang disbanded after I stopped carrying them.
Oh yeah, there was also this in my mailbox.  It arrived around ten-thirty Saturday night, so it ended up staying in my mailbox during part of Columbus Day weekend. 
In Korea (South Korea, I presume) there exists a line of brightly colored dolls called Secret Jouju.  They're similar to (but not the same as) fellow Korean Mimi and Japan's Jenny...except that this one that I have is a little one.  She's about the same size as a Kelly doll, or one of Licca-chan's little sisters.  This Jouju has a birthday party theme and seats for two, so stick around because my new little coppertop may invite someone to a party.

In the meantime, I need to get on with finding an outfit for Mariclare.  I like her too much to leave her in the nude.

Love,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment