Looking for something?

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Spider bite!

Moon Girl let a spider bite get a little outta hand.  She's goin' to the doctor today.  The little b@st@rd presumably got me early Friday morning, and I thought it was just an ingrown hair...but then the red part got BIGGER!  This is on the outer side of my right leg, just below the knee.
Or I think it's a spider bite.  I found a flattened spider on my knee Friday morning before I saw the mark, and when the mark was young it had two open bits in it.  The flattened spider was...dare I say it?  It was brown and nondescript, just like a damn brown recluse.  Shudder, I HATE brown recluses!  I feel sorry for them because they can't help looking creepy and being venomous, but they still make my skin crawl.  

To keep this post from being too boring, here's a couple'a Disney Doorables that I grabbed yesterday afternoon.  I got Pinocchio and Simba in one box and RC and Tiana in the other.
I think Justine-Marie collects these, but I'm keeping these for myself for now.  Y'know, just in case an Adoorbs doll decides to move in.  The Adoorbs kinda remind me of Shopkins Shoppies; there was the line of blind box toys, and then the dolls followed.  Same sorta thing with the Adoorbs.  They also look kinda similar, with their inflated noggins, big eyes, and goofy expressions.  See?


I like the Adoorbs better.  Their eyes don't look as blank.  They have sparkly inset eyes like the Doorables do and...and I just think they're cute.

And to top it all off, it's Leif Erikson Day.  Nope, SpongeBob didn't make it up!  It's also D-Day for Florida.  I hope they're all where they need to be.

Hinga-dinga-durgen,
RagingMoon1987

3 comments:

  1. Last I heard, some people in the projected danger zone in Florida were having trouble evacuating due to the roads out becoming gridlocked and there not being enough gasoline to go around. My family and I know people down there, both full-time residents and people who were there for vacation, so some extra prayers would be appreciated.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete