Looking for something?

Monday, June 3, 2024

Eclipse eyes

Yep, the eclipse was months ago now and the cicada invasion is in full swing, and yet I can't talk about the eclipse without grinning from ear to ear.  A couple'a days ago I grabbed Emily from Casa del Luna and moved her back to Grandma's house, and while I was monkeying with her...
...I noticed that her eyes look a lot like the eclipse.  When I reviewed Emily I mused briefly about kaleidoscope eyes, but these aren't quite that over-the-top.  Nevertheless she's got the moon, and the corona, and the deep, dark sky around the corona.
LOL, maybe that's just my imagination runnin' away with me, but when I took a good look at Emily after some months apart that's the association I made.  As I said on my bow blog, it'll be a long time before I forget that eclipse and the lovely people that came with it.  I never want to forget it.

As for the cicadas...well, they're singing as good cicadas will do, but I've yet to find the husks.  It's a hair early for that anyway, but Emily told me she wants to help Cara and Sammy look for husks this year.  Y'all might remember from last summer that neither heights nor the heat bother her.
Blick, you can keep the heights, Emily.  And I'll keep in mind that midday in June is not a great time for doll photography.  The weather is thankfully glorious, but the sun is pretty bright.

Best wishes, 
RagingMoon1987 

2 comments:

  1. She has absolutely lovely eyes. I've seen a similar pattern before but for the life of me, I can't quite remember.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll let you know if I see any other dolls with similar eyes. That might jog your memory.

      Delete