Looking for something?

Saturday, June 22, 2024

A hill of beans

Some of y'all might've heard about something "not amounting to a hill of beans."  I know I did.  I'd be worried about something (usually a bad weather forecast) and Daddy would say "Oh, it won't amount to a hill of beans!"  Anyway, I knew a package from Barb the Evil Genius was en route, and when I opened it it WAS a small hill of beans!  Specifically, Booful Beans!
Y'all do a fabulous job of paying attention, I must say!  Whenever I mention a fondness for a certain item, someone remembers, even if it was clean back in...<pauses to look> Bedsie Beans made his debut on the blog eleven months ago tonight.  It was then that I said I liked Booful Beans the best due to his happy smile. 
These dolls' genders are a hair ambiguous, but I keep calling Booful a "he" so I guess he'll be a new brother for Bedsie!  Bedsie, as usual, is ready to hit the sack.
I freaking love it!  I especially love how their colors jive, though I would've happily taken whatever Barb had to give.  Gift horses are not to be looked in the mouth.  Thank you for sending him, Barb!  He made my day!

Love, 
RagingMoon1987 

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad that I could make your day, RM. I can't believe it's been eleven months since you acquired Bedsie. I would have sworn it was only a few months. They do look cute together, too. Bedsie definitely needed a sibling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it felt like just yesterday that I bought Bedsie too, but it was last July, LOL. I really appreciate him, though. Today was kinda poopy and he cheered me quite a bit.

      Delete
  2. They make a very cute couple alright!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete