Looking for something?

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Guess who?!

"Guess who I saw when I went to look at the dolls the other day!"  I said to Mama as we dressed this morning.

"Strawberry Shortcake?"  she guessed.

She swears it was a guess, but it was a very good guess.  It was indeed Strawberry Shortcake that I saw.
Some crew named TLS Toy owns her now.  So far I've only seen the soft dolls, and only Strawberry Shortcake herself.  Mama says she's not as cute as the older dolls, and I have to agree.  Strawberry IS cute, but nothing can hold a candle to the original dolls.  That said, I'm desperately hoping there'll be other characters joining Strawberry this time around.  She doesn't usually come alone, and a quick perusal of Google revealed other characters in a smaller size.  TLS Toy is also apparently the group behind Rainbow Brite's comeback; some of my fellow bloggers already have Rainbow, but I've yet to see her.  Nonetheless I'll be keeping my eyes peeled.

Strawberry love,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment