Looking for something?

Friday, July 7, 2023

Another random cute baby

Ever since the public caught wind that a dolly lover runs their public library, I've had folks pop in to show me (and on two occasions flat-out GIVE me) a doll that they own.  That wasn't really the case yesterday, since the girl that came in had no idea who I even was, but she did have a doll cradled in her arms.  It's kinda funny-looking, but it was delightfully soft to the touch and well-loved.
The child was eleven, special needs, well-behaved, and very friendly.  When I asked her what her baby's name was she smiled and admitted "I don't remember."  Name or no, I got the picture I wanted (with permission, of course), and the child fell in love with Rita Cheryl.  She said she'd be back, and I hope she is.  Kids like that are a pleasure to have in the library, doll or no.

Oh yeah, in non-dolly news, some yayhoo drove through the front of Wal-Mart. 
You know you live in a small town when that's your biggest news story.  No one was hurt as far as I know, but a big hole was knocked in the recently remodeled foyer and now repairs are needed!  I can only imagine what the car looked like!

Cheers,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment