Looking for something?

Friday, March 17, 2023

A quick one for St. Patrick's Day

I can't remember ATM if I've ever said how much I love St. Patrick's Day, but I do.  After two major holidays that go heavy on the color red, I'm ready for something more veronal, and St. Pat's emphasis on my favorite color fits the bill nicely.  This year I just have one new shirt and jeans set, modelled by Danica Holley...

...one new dress, modeled by Julia Gotz...

...and one T-shirt, modelled by Rita Cheryl Lassiter.  Y'all got a glimpse of Rita Cheryl's shirt back on the sixth, but...well, here it is again.

As usual, Mama supplied Julia's dress, and as usual, it's an Etsy number.  The other outfits are also Etsy getup, though I bought those.  Rita Cheryl's shirt came with a badge that declares her the world's cutest leprechaun, which is all well and good...except that Rita Cheryl doesn't look anymore like a leprechaun than I do!

The cute little decal is unfortunately coming loose, but that's nothing that a little fabric glue can't fix.

Note that all three of my girls are either sleeveless or in short sleeves.  The temperatures hit sixty ONCE this past week, and it hasn't been any warmer than forty-two degrees since.  My mother has taken to joking that whenever I change my dolls' clothes for the season it SHOULD be, the weather immediately reverts back to what it HAD been.  Like when I start dressing my girls in fall stuff and it gets hot again.  Same sorta thing here; my trio is bare-armed (and barefoot in Danica's case), and tonight it's supposed to get below freezing.  Our poor peach trees!

Julia looks and acts like her mind is elsewhere, so I'll wrap things up now.  Oh, and just for the heckuvit I started up a new blog devoted to...guess what?  My post about hair bows proved fairly popular, so I started up a blog about my bows.  Not the most exciting or important subject in the world, but just about all of my hair bows trigger some sort of story or memory, so that'll make things slightly less boring.  If you like colorful stuff and reading my bloviations, go over there and have a looksie.

Happy St. Patrick's Day,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments: