Looking for something?

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Zlata and Twinkies for fall

First day of fall, y'all!  It's actually been fall for awhile for me.  It's officially fall for me when I stop seeing commercials for allergy medicine and start seeing advertising for cold medicine, and this year that happened on Labor Day, LOL.  It's been an uncomfortable summer so I'm ready, and so are a few more of my dolls.  Y'all saw Doremi and Zoe, and now Zlata has a new dress to wear too.

Well it's new to her, anyway.  I had it ready for her last fall, but Zlata got held up in customs for a month thanks to this coronavirus crap, and then I had to sew her face.  It was worth the wait.  As with most of my Waldorf doll clothes the dress is a bit big, but I made it work.

From high-end rag dolls to high-end vinyl dolls now.  I have nineteen American Girls, and both Mama and I are both constantly buying them clothes.  Therefore, it was inevitable that I'd eventually end up with duplicate outfits.

Lindsey and Marina don't look a thing alike otherwise, but they're wearing the same exact outfit from the same Etsy shop.  I'm not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth!  At least Mama has good taste (she bought both of these).

Happy fall,
RagingMoon1987 

2 comments: