Looking for something?

Monday, September 13, 2021

Never too early!

I know I'm jumping the gun here, especially since daytime temps in Malden are still hitting the middle and upper eighties, but I put Doremi and Zoe in their Halloween clothes anyway.  Both of these outfits are from Etsy, and both were gifts from my mother.

They've actually been this way since Labor Day, but I had to order some shoes for Doremi since her outfit didn't come with any.  They have little ghosts on the toes!

I've got a buddy who is fascinated with the dark and the macabre, even more so than I am.  Halloween is her favorite holiday, and she says it's never too early to start decorating.  I agree wholeheartedly!

Happy early Halloween,
RagingMoon1987 

1 comment:

  1. Well, you know how things do change as time passes! Perhaps you could get a little posse together and start educating your friends about Halloween and how much fun it is.

    ReplyDelete