Looking for something?

Friday, January 26, 2024

Straight outta Reddit

Yep, I've joined the increasing legion of Redditors, and it was there that I learned about these.
The names that I've seen thrown around are variants of LULU POP Daisy, and because they're Korean entities I've seen the term "K-pop" thrown around a lot as well.  I personally am unfamiliar with K-pop, but I have very little against it.  Anyway, the girls are named Bella, Ella, Iliana, and Tania.  They go heavy on the L.O.L. Surprise aesthetic, but I like these dolls' faces better.  The scuttlebutt on Reddit is that their hair is nylon and is very sleek and smooth.  Ella also has a delightful smirk, and from the looks of it her three friends do too.

Since I love both red hair and goofy-colored hair Bella and Iliana are my favorites, but all four of 'em are cute.  A brief dig on eBay also turned up four other characters named Rose, Lucy, Tina, and Amy.  Their clothes and hair are eye candy, but I don't like their expressions as much.

Of course I like the looks of these because I like the L.O.L. Surprise aesthetic (bug eyes, LOL), and because I love colors.  But do y'all say yay or nay on these?

Rainbows and lollipops,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment