Looking for something?

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Homeward bound?

Got up this morning, threw Bedsie Beans in Sandy McCall's lap, and the results were...quite cute!

It's a yucky-blucky rainy day today, and I'd much prefer to be in bed relaxing, but Saturday is a work day so I left Sandy and Bedsie and the other kids behind.  Yes, the room my mother and I share has quite at Uncle Man-Child's house has gained quite a few dolls, because I've been working on reviews and because I'm not truly at home without at least one doll in the vicinity.  A lot of 'em have been new purchases and Mama hasn't been thrilled about that, but oh well.  Not her money I'm spending.

Despite my griping about the weather, the rain means the passing of a front, and in this particular case the passing of the front means cooler temperatures.  The highs next week are predicted to be in the seventies, with nighttime lows around sixty or so.  That means that Mama and I can go home, at least for a little while.  This is August, after all, and it NEVER stays cool in August.  But I'll get to sleep in my own bed for the first time in I-don't-know-when.  I've got a lot of stuff to move, LOL!  And Sandy isn't exactly the easiest doll to move due to his size.

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment