Looking for something?

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Same ol' Situation

As I insinuated in my last post about minis, I purchased Ilyssa and her puppy dog Indigo for Z.  This makes her fourth little doll, meaning that Z may end up with as big a collection as mine.  Ilyssa's head is turned at an angle, and at first glance she looks normal...

...but look again!  Her eyes are pretty wonky.  They're not as bad as Estelle's, but they're obviously not straight.

Recently Heather over at PennilessCaucasianRubbish ran into the exact same problem...with the exact same doll.  She took it in stride, rightfully pointing out that plenty of people have eyes that drift.  I have a drifting eye myself, and when it drifts it looks just like Ilyssa's.  Heather was able to get some very cute pictures of her Ilyssa at various places in New Orleans, and her doll's roving eye didn't cause much trouble, so I won't let my doll's eyes bother me either.  I just think it's kinda funny that our two dolls would look the same.

Cheers,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. She has a very sweet face, and I think her eyes add character.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love these Lori dolls. Z may end up with a good-sized collection.

      Delete