Looking for something?

Sunday, January 8, 2023

Heartbeat of the band

The heartbeat of any decent band is a proficient (or just plain crazy) drummer, and I...well, I have Rilla Louise.  I don't know how proficient a drummer she is because I've never seen her play, but that's about to change.
I did have a drum set, but it was a cheap piece of sh!t so I pitched it.  This...this is definitely NOT a cheap piece of sh!t.  This once belonged to Logan Everett, but I don't have or need him so Rilla Louise is stepping behind it now.  Or sitting behind it, rather; this set includes a seat.
It has a pedal bit too.  If Rilla Louise were flexible enuff she could actually work this.
Funny, I don't like Tenney much, and yet I have a few pieces of her collection.  Rita Cheryl happily dined on Tenney's mother's hot chicken last April, and now Rilla Louise has the drum set.  Barb the Evil Genius sent this to me for the cost of shipping (which wasn't a lot), and I can't thank her enuff.  It's wonderful to have a decent drum set that won't fall apart when I look at it cross-eyed, and I deeply appreciate it.  Thanks a million, Barb!  Rilla Louise says thanks too.
Much love,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Tell Rilla Louise you're welcome! You did pay for the drum set too, don't forget. It was just a super good price that I managed to see. I hope Rilla Louise gets years of good playing time out of the set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pay or no, I greatly appreciate it. It's a heckuva lot better than the last set I had, one that looked good but fell apart at the drop of a hat.

      Delete