Looking for something?

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Little Gracie returns

On this rainy afternoon my little doll buddy came to the library, and she brought Little Gracie with her.  Now just as a reminder, I can no longer bring my dolls to the library (like Justine-Marie hurt anyone), but my patrons can.  Little Gracie is about the same as she was when I last saw her, with her hair disheveled and her face dirty, but she's happy so that's what matters.  She's also got a nice new outfit on and I love that.

My friend was quick to point out Gracie's new shoes, which are nice.

Oh, how nice it would be to get a picture of Gracie and Adam together!  I don't have Adam with me, of course, but I was able to show my friend a picture and she fell in love.  I wonder if a Lee Middleton baby will be in her future???  I dunno, but Adam and Gracie would make a cute pair!  I need to see if I can find something tie-dyed for Gracie, the way I have for Adam.  That way the two could be friends in spirit, even though they've never met.

Stay dry,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. I keep up with your blog regularly, Moony. I didn't know you can't take your dolls to work anymore! I must've missed something. That's too bad. I loved hearing about which dolls you had along at work and what they were wearing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I should've stopped last fall, but I thought "What harm can one do if I don't leave her there all the time?" Then finally my bosses noticed and scornfully told me not to bring her back EVER, even though it was the idea of one of them to bring dolls to work and dress them as the seasons changed! Whatever, I'll still take pictures of them for all of you here at the blog. I've got some things that are perfect for summer.

      Delete