Looking for something?

Friday, June 18, 2021

Dolly mixture

The other day I shared a picture of Lindsay and Teenie Talk tumbled together in each other's arms.  Well today this is what my bed looked like before I headed off to work.  From left, they are Chatty Cathy, Adam, grumpy little Anita, and Sally.

Cathy is a little miffed that I didn't share her on World Doll Day, so here she is now.  
She's pretty proud of that new dress, which came from CCandGDolls and is half of a set of two frocks.  The one one is blue.

Life has not been as kind to Sally, as she is now bald in addition to having a messed-up face.

Life is rarely kind to composition dolls, but Sally has aged the worst of all.  I look forward to getting her repaired, but I don't know when that'll be.

Just wanna warn y'all, more posts of this random variety may be in the works, as I arrange and rearrange my dolls, organize and disorganize their things, all that whatnot.  So if you're not a fan of how my dolls fall together on the bed, feel free to skip these.  I WILL have more reviews, but those posts take time.  Hopefully next week I'll have a full-scale review ready.

Cheers and love to all,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment