Looking for something?

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Where have I been keeping my head???

Okay, y'all know darn good and well where I keep my head, and it's not a pleasant place.  I knew the Barbie Rewind line was a thing, but I didn't know that TWO of 'em had the Steffie head!
The redhead and the brunette with the keytar both utilize the Steffie head, and if you're an ardent follower of the blog then you know I love a good Steffie.  All five of 'em are cute; the one on the bottom row and in the middle looks kinda like a grown-up version of Gabby McBride.  But the Steffie girls, the ones who resemble Midge and Teresa, are my favorites.  

Oh yeah, good ol' Kira made an appearance too.  Kira is another of my childhood favorites.
This gives me newfound hope for the appearance of the Steffie mold in the Fashionistas line.  I already own two dolls with the Kira head, but as far as I know Steffie hasn't popped in.  Every skin tone, every hair color, every eye color, every head one could think of, including some long-lost friends (like Kira).  But so far, no Steffie.  I'm not giving up hope, though!

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who has been wanting to see the Steffie mold be used in the Fashionistas line. Hopefully Mattel has noticed.

    ReplyDelete