Looking for something?

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Jeepers creepers

Where'd ya get those eyes!  Halloween's not too far off, and my Suzie is ready.

I guess if I were standing on top of a six-foot grave marker my eyes would be pretty big too.  Suzie's dress came from pixies1952, just like her rainbow dress did.  Right now Pixie doesn't have anything available, but she undoubtedly will as Christmas grows closer.  The shoes are from BellasDivas; if any of y'all have an unshod Baby Face doll, some American Girl shoes will fit.  Some, mind y'all.  I haven't tried boots yet.

I tell y'all what, Suzie's eyes would be even bigger if she knew how evil the world around her is.  Israel is on my mind and in my prayers right now!

Much love
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Well Suzie looks all set for Halloween, and prettily so. :)

    I don't even like to think about where the world is headed right now...I'm simply going to pretend I'm an ostrich!
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR? I prefer to prepare for the worst and then hide my head in the sand, LOL. That way I don't get caught with my pants down in case the excrement does hit the fan.

      That said, so glad you like Suzie! She's a little breath of positivity.

      Delete