Looking for something?

Friday, March 4, 2022

Luciana's new pet

To quote Mrs. Puff, what are the consequences of what I've just done?  If any of y'all are Trekkies then you'll get what my problem is.  Luciana has adopted a rather questionable pet.  She didn't have a pet in her stories that I know of, and while my back was turned yesterday she decided to change that.
That, folks, is a Tribble.  The same kind of critter that almost ate the crew of the USS Enterprise out of house and home.  The only thing Tribbles are good for is eating (a lot) and asexually reproducing (a lot).  But Luciana likes this critter and vowed to take good care of him/her/it, so I guess I'll let her keep it for now.  Time will tell how this goes.

Peace, love, and puffballs,
RagingMoon1987 

4 comments:

  1. OMG, a tribble?? I am a Trekkie so I know very well what that is. lol In fact, that is one of my favorite episodes. I hope she enjoys her new pet and only feeds it the appropriate amount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, you know I'm in a bit of a bind, then! Luciana spent the evening reading up on proper care for these guys, so I think she knows what she's doing.

      Delete
  2. I hope the next post is not a picture of you buried in a mound of Tribbles. Dolls, yes, Tribbles, no! Sorry I haven't gotten your item sent to you yet; it should go out early this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far so good on Luciana's end; the Tribble is healthy but not reproducing...like at all, LOL. No sweat on the item, you've got a life, after all!

      Delete