Looking for something?

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Rosemary's rough day

Don't let that smile fool you.  Rosemary has not had an easy day.  I'm just thankful that she's one of my easier dolls to deal with.
I grubbed Rosemary out of Storage Hell earlier today, and I guess the lid on her box wasn't tight enuff because she was absolutely filthy.  Her wig AND her eyelashes came off when I started dusting her, and most of the dust wouldn't come off with a simple dusting.  Oh yeah, her shoes also fell apart.

Guess what, though?  It turns out that My Twinn clothes can go for a spin in the wash as long as the water is cold.  I did just that.  Rosemary's current wig is sadly too small for her, but she'll be getting a bigger one soon.  So that leaves eyelashes.  I hadn't realized how vacant these My Twinns look without eyelashes!  At least Rosemary's eyes haven't shifted color.

God only knows what other unpleasantries await me in Storage Hell.  Hopefully not brown recluses...Shudder.

Dusty love,
RagingMoon1987 

2 comments:

  1. Well dusty or dirty Rosemary is a very pleasant looking doll, even without her eyelashes RM. I often wonder just how many dolls you have hidden away in boxes (bet Muma does too!)
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mama knows about most of 'em, LOL. She saw 'em when I brought 'em in. I need to grub Storage Hell out and decide who stays and who goes.

      Delete