Looking for something?

Thursday, March 14, 2024

A late night out

I just got home from a shindig at the public school, and boy are my feet killing me!  For some reason the school librarian wanted someone from the public library to be there, so I went and we had a great turnout.  One little girl had a drop-dead gorgeous baby doll, and (with permission, of course) I took her picture. 
I thought it was a little boy doll, but when asked the doll's name the child said "Abigail!"  The doll was marked "Berenguer" on her neck.  LOL, I know Berenguer dolls aren't for everyone, but I think they're great!

Now to batten down the hatches for a line of thunderstorms!  The weather has been icky all day, and now the storms are moving in.  There have been tornadoes north and south of here, and mondo hail, but it looks like we're just gonna get wind and rain.  Jeez, I hope that's all we get!

Best wishes,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment