Looking for something?

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Barbie goes to the Super Bowl

My family lacks a television, so we sadly will not be watching Super Bowl LVIII, now but a week away, but we WILL be paying close attention.  My family's favorite team is and always has been the Kansas City Chiefs, and they won the Super Bowl last year so I'm hoping for a repeat performance.  Got my hair bow ready and everything, win or lose.  This year, for the first time ever, Mattel is also getting in on the action with these two.  The one and only Barbie, representing both the Chiefs and their opponents, the San Francisco 49ers.  
Both teams go heavy on the red, so there's not a lot of difference between these two except for the foam fingers and the logos on the chests.  If what I read on Mattel Creations' site is correct, only the winning team will actually be made into a doll.  Pre-orders ARE open now, but I think I'm gonna just admire these from afar.  If they were both being made then I'd be all over the Chiefs fan like white on rice, but the game has yet to be played.  If you're interested in pre-ordering a doll, the Chiefs fan can be found HERE, and the 49ers fan can be found HERE.  

As I said above, the Chiefs were in last year's Super Bowl and they won said Super Bowl.  The Niners last appeared in 2019 and lost to...guess who!  The Chiefs!  LOL, the last time the Niners WON was in 1994, so I figure they're gonna want this victory.  I figure it'll be a good game, period.  

Love,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment