Looking for something?

Thursday, September 1, 2022

AG Spotlight: Z Yang

So far I'm Casa del Luna's only contemporary.  Not a historical, not a Just Like You, not a Girl of the Year, and definitely not a custom.

FULL NAME:  Suzanne Yang

NICKNAMES:  "Suzie," used by my family, and "Z," used by everyone and their dog.  My dad also called me "Pumpkin," and I like that.

HOMETOWN:  Seattle, Washington

HEAD MOLD:  Jess

HAIR COLOR:  Black

EYE COLOR:  Brown

OTHER DISTINGUISHING FEATURES:  A beauty mark on my left cheek.  Some people hate their facial marks, but I love mine.  It sets me apart from #30 and #40.

FAVORITE COLORS:  Purple and orange

THINGS I LIKE:  Photography and filming, dolls (especially American Girl dolls, which I myself am, LOL), hiking, baseball (the Mariners are my favorite team), traditional Korean food, Dalmatians, long, leisurely scooter rides, rain, plaid clothes.  I dabble in storm chasing as well, and I enjoy that.  The Moon Girl always takes Rita Cheryl on her jaunts, and I wanna go too!!!

*Side note from the Moon Girl:  That was just the one time, and Rita Cheryl was the one I had with me!

Oh...right.  Where was I?

THINGS I DISLIKE:  Living on a fault line (it reminds me of living close to Mt. Rainier), feeling out of control, inhaling smoke, falling off Lindsey's scooter (I have to use hers because I don't have mine right now), taking blurry pictures, wearing long skirts, 

MY CHOICE OF MUSIC:  I like Hall and Oates a lot.  Their sound is so warm and smooth, especially on "I Can't Go for That."

BEST FRIENDS:  I have a Turning Red-style friendship with Luciana, Courtney, and Rita Cheryl.  Picture Rita Cheryl bursting through the school door and yelling "BESTIES, ASSEMBLE!" like Meilin Lee does in the movie.  Under normal circumstances I'd be the first one she'd point to, then Courtney, then Luciana, even though Luciana's not as crazy as Abby Park was...well, not quite.  The four of us like to geek out and act weird together.  We all like Star Wars (I'm a Jedi) and we all like to...well, just live life to our fullest.  Now all we need is a boy band to obsess over, like Mei and her buddies had.  I also like Julie, Xenia, and Silver Bird, since they were all there to meet me when I was unboxed.  I deeply appreciate Lindsey letting me use her scooter, and we've gotten thick over that.  Lastly, I trade photography tips with Amazing Maddie.  Don't tell Felicity that, LOL.

SOMEONE I'D RATHER AVOID:  I'm pretty chill, but my main three friends don't like Doremi much, so by default I avoid her.  She doesn't seem very nice anyway, so I'm probably not missing anything.

HOW I CAME HERE:  eBay again!  The Moon Girl says she forgets who was more expensive, me or Lark.  I'd prefer not to be reminded of that!

ABOUT ME:  I'm pretty much the way the book describes me.  I like dolls and photography, meaning that since my friends and I are dolls I primarily take pictures of them.  I do also like to take pictures of the sky, though I'm not great at that yet.  Luciana is giving me what pointers she can, though neither of us can effectively look at the sky.  Not that I need to look up to photograph my friends...

...or the landscape...

...or even you!  Say "puppies"!

You can't escape my private eyes!  Hmmm...that sounds a little wrong.  Maybe "Every Breath You Take" would be a better song to rip off, since it's creepy rather than suggestive...or maybe it's creepy AND suggestive.  Anyway, I would try my luck at photographing the Moon Girl's animals, but they're always on the move and are impossible to photograph...unless they're asleep.  The Moon Girl says she got this picture of Adric by pure dumb luck.  Usually Adric is rip-roaring around the house, getting in the Moon Girl's face, or climbing on us dolls, but this one time the Moon Girl caught him asleep.  Nope, I can't take credit for this one!

Moony's animals (Adric in particular) are not usually that sedate, so I guess I'll stick with photographing my friends' pets and my own dolls.  I've got Kit now, and I'll soon have Samantha.

The Moon Girl grew up knowing Kit in her cloche hat and pink cardigan, but for me the floral dress is perfect.  Kit hated pink anyway, LOL.  Kind of a shame, since she looks good in pink, but to each their own.  I'm not a huge fan of pink myself; I do wear certain shades, but I'm not big on it.  The Moon Girl tried me on Love×Shack×Fancy, but I just wasn't feeling it.  

Nah.  It's pretty, but nah.  That's more Doremi's speed, or Samantha's.  Truthfully, my main beef was the length of the skirt; one sometimes has to walk a lot when searching for the right photography location, and I can't do that if I'm tripping on a long skirt!  I totally get Felicity when she complains about the length of her skirt, LOL.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I love to play dress-up now and then, but I prefer that my skirt be...oh, mid-calf to knee.  In this cooler weather that's finally upon us, a shorter dress feels mighty nice.

Love,
Suzanne "Z" Yang

No comments:

Post a Comment