Looking for something?

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Annabelle and Adley visit the library

There's no need to fear, Underdog...actually Underdog is on vacation, so y'all are stuck with me for another day.  Warning:  I have another post scheduled for tomorrow, so beware.  But today two little girls introduced me to their reborn dolls, and of course now I'm sharing them with y'all.  Meet Annabelle (the brunette) and Adley.

According to the girls' mother, Annabelle's nickname is "I Gotta Pee."  I didn't think to ask why, LOL.  Anywho, these two are semi-reborn and were purchased off of Amazon.  They apparently were not cheap, and I can guess why!  I didn't get a picture of their hands or feet, but they have blushing and manicured nails.  Their binkies are attached with magnets; underneath they have open mouths.  Unfortunately I didn't think to photograph that.  But they were very similar in weight, size, and expression to my Middleton doll, Adam.  Hmmm...Adley, Annabelle, and Adam.  LOL, what a trio that would've been!  Even though I need another large baby doll like I need a third head, I'm now off to Amazon to see what the going prices are for dolls like this.

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Oh, be careful. These reborns (or branded dolls like Paradise Galleries or Ashton Drake) can sneak up on you, and before you know what happened, you have a whole human-sized crib full! No? Just me? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't quite have a crib yet, but I do have a good-sized box holding a few of these! None of them are as soft as Annabelle and Adley, though...except for that Marie Osmond doll I reviewed a few years back.

      Delete