Looking for something?

Monday, November 2, 2020

Headless?

 A funny thing happened while I was playing with American Girl's Create Your Own feature a few minutes ago.  The CYO site has had a long history of glitches, but none as freaky as this!

Sorry it's a little blurry; my screenshots don't usually do that.  Anyway, Amia is supposed to be a doll with the Addy head, very curly pink hair, light blue eyes, freckles, glasses, earrings, bilateral hearing aids, and the darkest skin available, but her eyes, glasses, and freckles were all that popped up!  I must say, I've seen some trippy glitches on that CYO site, but none quite like this!

I haven't decided yet whether I want to reel in my very unusual CYO doll this Black Friday, or if I want to go for a historical (Addy, Maryellen, and Courtney are my picks there), but before this joke we call a year is out I plan on adding another new girl to my collection.  Y'all will see which option I choose, of course, but it won't be for awhile yet.  Don't forget to vote!

Much love,
RagingMoon1987 

No comments:

Post a Comment