Looking for something?

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Rael redux

I received some nice feedback about Rael last week, with the consensus being that her eyes are fine and that I should take a "wait and see" approach.  Once again the feedback has been greatly appreciated, and while I do have some eyes on the way (just in case), I'm going to follow y'all's lead and just see what happens.  The following picture was taken with better lighting, and her eyes look as good as they did when I first got Rael.
Dang, I wish these Twinns could bend their arms more convincingly!  Rael would look adorable in some sort of ballet pose, with those slippers and tulle.  Anyway, Rael saw Miss Emily's Unicorn Twinns and wanted an outfit like that for herself.  Fairy Tale Blessings happened to have a couple, so I grabbed the first one I saw.  It's a little inappropriate for this time of year due to those long sleeves, but Rael isn't bothered by that like I would be if it were my blouse.
Word of note:  these unicorn outfits don't come with footwear.  Miss Emily got her dolls' tights from another Etsy shop called Doll Secrets, and I don't know where her dolls' cute boots came from so I dove into eBay for that.  Even though these shoes were tagged "My Twinn" they're a little big across the ankle.  The fit in the foot is perfect, though.
I like these tights because they're thick and soft (though not too thick), and because they come in plenty of different colors.  I also love the skirt because it's soft and has lovely drape.  It even has an underskirt so that no one can see Rael's rear through the tulle.
Hopefully if Miss Emily sees this post she won't take umbrage at me stealing her idea.  Her unicorn girls sold very quickly, and for me it was just easier to redress Rael and be done with it.  If I'd been thinking I would've grabbed the other outfit instead, since it has a bright skirt like the one Rani is/was/probably still is wearing, but Rael looks good in purple so I won't complain.

With the saga of Rael's eyes complete I turn my attention to Xenia, who genuinely does have bad eyes.  Indeed, they've only gotten worse since I last shared her here.  But she did finally get some eyelashes.
Yeah, that's a definite improvement.
Before the summer is over I need to get Xenia a unicorn outfit too.  I like it when she and Rael coordinate, and at the moment, they don't.
They still make a cute pair, though!

Cheers and much love,
RagingMoon1987

4 comments:

  1. Real looks adorable. I absolutely love her skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sort of wish the skirt came in my size, it's so soft.

      Delete
  2. The last photo of the two girls together is my favourite. And I love those sunglasses :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xenia says thank you, LOL! They'll have another sister/cousin joining them soon, so that group picture will change.

      Delete