Looking for something?

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Pickle cupcake

I kid y'all not, this is a pickle cupcake!  It's so random I had to share!
This sprang from a video that Mama shared on Facebook.  Mama and I both thought they looked absolutely revolting, but a friend of ours has a grandson who loves to bake, and she said they were going to try making them.  Long story short, they did make these cupcakes, and they offered Mama and me one.  Aside from the pickle slice on the top of the icing, these do not taste pickle-y at all.  They taste like...well, like vanilla with a slightly salty kick.  They were out of this world.  So for those of y'all out there who feel daring, a recipe for pickle cupcakes can be found HERE.

Malden is currently under an ice storm warning, so I may be back with pictures tonight or tomorrow.

Bon appetit,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, pickle cupcakes. Now I think I've seen it all in the cupcake world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I know, right? I saw the video and thought "ewwww," but they're delicious.

      Delete