Looking for something?

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Licca-chan gets an upgrade

This has been a La Nina winter if I ever saw one.  Sure, we had two weeks of bitterly cold temperatures, but it never really got thunderously cold and stayed that way.  Right now it's 74 degrees Fahrenheit here in Malden and I have the fan running.  The last time it was that warm this early...well, I call that one "the year we had tornadoes."  All year long the weather was bad, even in July when tornado season is supposed to be over in this neck of the woods.  It was a rough year.  Hopefully this year won't be that rough, but the signs are not looking good.  Indeed, thunderstorms are forecast for this afternoon and evening.

I suppose that I could do something productive like picking up loose items from the yard or fetching Mama's weather radio and firing it up.  But what am I doing instead???  Playing with dolls, of course!  Licca-chan got her new body today, after a three-week wait.
Y'all can probably see the wind whiping Licca's skirt around; that'll give you a further idea of what it's like here right now.  Anyway, I don't think Licca is the "fighting evil by moonlight" type, but I put her in a Sailor Moon-esque pose anyway, largely because I can now.  The Azone body that I got for Licca is very different from the Obitsu body that I reviewed in January, and I promise that y'all will be getting a review of this body, but I'm sticking to my claim that it'll have to wait until May.  I have posts backlogged until late April, so early May is probably the soonest I can get Licca's review done...but it WILL be done!

In other news, I'm out of Facebook Jail again...for now.  We'll see what else I can do to upset the admin's delicate little sensibilities.  I'll leave y all with some random pictures that I took this afternoon.
Cheers,
RagingMoon1987

4 comments:

  1. Awesomely cute!!! Good job rebodying and getting a skin tone match. Thank you for sharing with us.Now I gotta go find out some more information on Licca-Chan :) Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Licca-chan has a fairly interesting history, just like Barbie does. I think it was 1967 that the Japanese started producing her, and they still have her today. So glad you like how my girl looks now!

      Delete
  2. Licca-chan is so precious on that Azone body! You're making me want one so bad! (especially in that adorable kitty outfit- those shoes!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Warning about Licca shoes: they don't fit Azone feet perfectly. They always end up a bit tight. Otherwise the fit is great! You'll be seeing a lot more of limbered-up Licca now that she can strike more poses.

      Delete