Looking for something?

Monday, September 15, 2014

Another post on American Girl dolls

This post will merely be me drawing your attention to someone else's blog (again).  Don't worry, it's worth it!  Here recently I've been wondering what my historical dolls would look like in modern/semi-modern clothes.  I'm particularly curious about how Felicity would look in a pair of bell bottoms.

It seems I'm not alone; one of my fellow bloggers decided to dig out her historical girls (and a couple of Girls of the Year), and put them in Julie Albright's clothes.  Julie, for those of you who don't know, is the little hippie girl from San Francisco who had a very cute Asian friend once upon a time.  Anyway, Marjorie runs the blog My Dolly Addiction on Wordpress, the main focus of which is eighteen-inch play dolls like American Girl and Maplelea.  Today's focus was on Julie and her clothes; Marjorie had enough outfits to dress a decent chunk of her crew, and one of those dolls was Felicity.  Marjorie's Lissie wasn't wearing bell bottoms, but she still looked like a million bucks.  That post can be found here.

Now I DEFINITELY want a pair of bell bottoms for my Felicity!  And a hanbok for Denise too!  LOL, I can hear my pocketbook groaning.

Yours truly,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. My Felicity would like to thank you for the kind words. I agree that she looked really nice in that hippie headband. I enjoyed reading your blog today. It's my first time here, but you're going on my reading list. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell your lovely lady that she is most welcome, and tell the rest of them that they looked very nice too. Come back and read anytime!

      Delete