Looking for something?

Friday, December 7, 2012

Just some random updates

I have nothing really pressing to discuss, I just thought it would do to give you, my dear followers, a what's up.  I have eight followers now and I want to thank each and every one of you for joining me here.  Your comments and your input have made things very interesting and enjoyable, and I am grateful to have you aboard.

Okay, first update.  I had my dentist's appointment today.  I can't remember whether I told you or not, but I had a tooth going south on me and causing me some mild pain.  Nothing earth-shattering, but enough to concern me.  So I went to the dentist today, but instead of doctoring the tooth that I THOUGHT was the source of my problems, he discovered a cavity in another tooth!  It turns out that the cavity tooth was probably the source of the pain, and given the fact that it would need to be looked at in the future anyway I had it filled right then and there.  The procedure was arguably the best one I've had with regards to dentists' visits; I didn't even feel the shot!  I usually do but I didn't this time.  So now I've got a fresh filling that I need to be careful with for a day or so.  No biggie, really.  We'll see if that was what was causing my pain; if that was it, then no problem!

Secondly, my final grades from accounting class are in.  I got a full 100 on one test, and an 83 on the final.  That lifted my grade from a 71 to a 75, so I'm on cloud nine right now.  I worked hard and prayed hard for that C, and I got it.  Glory be to God, and to my family and friends for praying for me and keeping me in their thoughts.  Oh yeah, and I also studied really hard.  LOL

Thirdly (and this IS doll related), my law final is this Sunday.  After I get that sucker done, I'm going straight to Super Wal-Mart and snagging a C.A. Cupid.  Cupid was released earlier this year (or last year, can't remember which), but I never saw her at the local Wal-Mart.  I figured, oh well all the others got what few Cupids there were, so I'll just have to suck it up and go home.  Then, lo and behold our local stores are full of Cupid.  Or they were the last time I was there...I hope they still are, because I WANT THAT CUPID!!!


Lastly, and most importantly, tomorrow night is the first night of Hanukkah.  I am a Christian, but I love the Jewish people dearly.  Thus, I would like to wish any Jewish/Israeli followers I have, or any who might read this, a very happy Hanukkah.  May this time of the year be a blessed, safe, and enjoyable one for you and your people.  God bless y'all.



Tender love to all,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment