Looking for something?

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I wanna new look...and I got it!

This blog entry will be short, sweet, and to the point.  I've done a mass re-hashing of the blog's overall image.  Basically I thought that the old style was a little too...well, I thought it was too generic.  It was also a little too cutesy for my taste, so I darkened it all down a bit.  The green font that I had been using got a little painful on my eyes, and I'm willing to bet that some of my readers feel the same way, so that's been changed.  No more blinding acid-green, except for the title of the blog.  I may also change the title of the blog, so be prepared for that as well.  I just need something that will fit the topic of the blog.  Originally there were to be multiple topics, namely dolls, freight trains, and sundry other items that I can't get enough of, but the dolls took over.  And frankly, I wouldn't have it any other way.  So I'm probably going to change the name, as soon as I can think of something a bit more creative.

Also, this week is Finals Week for both my sister and me.  Sister has A's and B's in everything, which is hardly a shock, but I'm hoping and praying she can hold on for one more week.  As for me, I'm barely holding on to a C in accounting, and I have a solid A in law.  The law final shouldn't be hard, but the accounting I'm freaking out over.  That class has been a difficult one from the start, and I humbly ask for your prayers and best wishes on both of our behalf.  Oh yes, I also have a tooth that's chosen now to go south on me.  My dentist's appointment is one week from today.  I despise visiting the dentist.

If any of y'all reading this are or know any college students, I wish you all the best in your final studies as well.  Cheerio!

Yours truly,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment