For me this is what Blogger's feed has been saying, and it's been this way for about two weeks now.
You and I both know damn good and well that someone is posting something somewhere, and as many blogs as I follow, someone will have something pertinent up. But it's not SHOWING up and I'm starting to get frustrated. If any of y'all see this, please gimmie a holler and let me know of any steps I can take.
To Fantasywoods, Illusion Barbie arrived alive and well yesterday, and I will give you that post for her that I promised, but I'll probably wait until I get my MRI results back. That way I can kill two birds with one stone instead of putting up another boring post like this one. To the rest of y'all, I love y'all. I'm still here and I'm still having some problems with motivation, but I intend to get back into the swing of things eventually. Please just be patient with me.
Love to all,
RagingMoon1987
To Fantasywoods, Illusion Barbie arrived alive and well yesterday, and I will give you that post for her that I promised, but I'll probably wait until I get my MRI results back. That way I can kill two birds with one stone instead of putting up another boring post like this one. To the rest of y'all, I love y'all. I'm still here and I'm still having some problems with motivation, but I intend to get back into the swing of things eventually. Please just be patient with me.
Love to all,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:
Post a Comment