Looking for something?

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wake-up call!

Got a lovely wake-up call at four in the morning!
The southern storm is supposed to go just to the north of Malden, while the northern storm has already spawned one large tornado near Grassy and Marble Hill. 
My brother-in-law's parents live near Marble Hill, so that tornado is cause for alarm.  As for Malden, we're fixing to have a nasty thunderstorm of our own.  I don't guess I'll be going back to sleep. 

Prayers are greatly appreciated!

Love, 
RagingMoon1987 

2 comments:

  1. I was just reading about the tornado. I hope you and your family are okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank God, we're alright and my brother-in-law's family is alright. Brother-in-Law's mama said she'd NEVER felt the walls shake during a storm before, but this time she did. My sister teaches college classes, and her students are okay. But people did die in that tornado, so things aren't all rosy. And Malden had some downburst damage yesterday, particularly at the funeral home.

      Delete