Looking for something?

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Rita Cheryl makes a friend

For the last few months Rita Cheryl has been waiting, carefully tucked away at my work station, waiting for Nellie O'Malley to come visit her (one of my patrons owns a Nellie doll).  Nellie didn't come today, nor was I really expecting her to, but someone else did.

This little My Life doll doesn't have a name.  Her sole purpose for existing is to model the clothes that her owner makes (one of the little dresses is seen above).  Rather a pity, that she's just a model and has no name.  I'd probably name her something like Vera or Fern or Jade, due largely to her lovely eyes.

Most of the My Life dolls I've seen lately have either electric blue eyes (like Airy and Jemma do) or brown eyes.  Perhaps "Vera's" eyes aren't the most realistic shade, but they're certainly very EYE-catching, LOL!

Rita Cheryl enjoyed meeting "Vera," but she's still patiently waiting for Nellie.

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment