Looking for something?

Friday, December 24, 2021

Baby, it's warm outside

Amanda is dressed for the weather we usually have here in the Bootheel this time of year, while Kailey is dressed for the weather we're having right now.  Yes, it really is warm enuff to go barefoot...or it would be if the wind would pipe down.

Seriously, I saw a cricket while I was setting this picture up.  A cricket.  In December.  He was shiny and healthy too, not dull-colored and sluggish like crickets usually are in December.  Christmas of 2010 was like this, and it set the stage for a violent spring.  So...we'll see what happens.

Y'all be safe out there!  Enjoy your family or whoever you're with, and don't get food poisoning.  LOL, that happened to my parents one Christmas!  We had fun anyway.

Merry Christmas,
RagingMoon1987 

2 comments:

  1. We've been having mild weather here in Upstate NY as well, but we woke up to snow on Christmas Eve morning so that was a nice surprise! It was all gone by 12/26 though, so it truly felt like Christmas snow. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice quiet Christmas for us. My sister couldn't make it, of course, but my uncle from STL did. Hey, by the way, your profile picture made me think of this: I saw a Kira Fashionista with PURPLE hair yesterday. If she didn't look awesome!

      Delete