Looking for something?

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Malden Library's new mascots

Pssst...don't tell my boss, but for the past week and a half these two have been hanging out underneath my desk at work!
This is Licca-chan, of course, with a new little friend that I bought as a fixer-upper.  Her name is Sweets-chan, but I find that name gag-inducing so she'll be getting a new name.  And no, they're not interfering with my work.  They sit on top of the computer tower and look cute, and if I feel bummed or annoyed about something I just look at them.  No one knows they're there except Mama and me.

Secretly yours,
RagingMoon1987

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to have a friend at work. :)

    I happened to see an eBay auction online for a lot of Tyco Quints items. Don't know if you'd be interested, but I thought I'd pass the link on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, chica! That might have some stuff I'll want/need.

      Delete
  2. They are both very cute and I can see how they could brighten your spirits throughout your day. I am retired now, but I used to have a few dolls I kept at my desk. My boss said they were too unprofessional for the workplace! Of course, it was ok for people to have sports paraphernalia and pin up calendars! Anyway, I am retire now so I have my dolls everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boss is pretty chill about stuff like this, but I don't want to take chances. I don't make it a habit to take these dolls with me...but whenever I do my boss chooses then to show up. LOL

      Delete