Looking for something?

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

My sixth child arrives

As of this evening I now own four cats (Callie, Allie, Lily, and Lola), one chinchilla (Bentley), and one bearded dragon.  This is my new girl, Priscilla.
Priscilla is about a foot long and has this gorgeous yellow cast to her skin.  She's a little tired right now from the move, so I'm giving her some time to relax and settle in before trying to get to know her some.  I'm delighted to have this beautiful young lady aboard, but I'm also nervous since she's my crested gecko Horatio's polar opposite.  She eats a lot of different things, she can't get too cold or too humid, she apparently loves to be bathed (Horatio never tolerated bathing), she has to have a heat lamp on all night long...that's a lot to remember!  I just hope and pray that I can keep her healthy and happy with little experience, just like I have Bentley.

Hugs and kisses,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla :-)! I'm sure that you will learn the things you have to do for her very soon, it just are new habits to get used to. Her new home looks very cozy :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She slept like a log last night so I figure it is VERY cozy! I know I'd like it if I were a bearded dragon.

      Delete