Ella is slightly articulated and is able to move her arms and legs but her legs aren't bendable. For play I think she is severely limited but she definitely makes a great display piece for any Disney or general doll collector. My Ella's hair was also very flat when I took her out of the box and slightly loose on the left side. The clear rubber bands that that keep her hair in place seemed to be loose on mine so her style began to fall. Still, I think she is a very lovely doll and I intend to redress this one and keep the other in her box. I think Royal Ball Cinderella is well worth her price tag despite the cons mentioned and now most retailer have her on sale, so I'd get her if I were you before she becomes too hard to find. Many Disney dolls tend to go up in value over the years and I expect the same for this beautiful princess.
- Face sculpt is a great likeness of the actress Lily James
- The dress is so beautiful and I love the colors and butterflies
- The glass slippers are very detailed and STAY on!
- The small hair braid is a nice touch that's movie accurate
- VERY lovely box art design perfect for display
- The dress gets glitter everywhere
- Face paint CAN be iffy so check carefully!
- Little articulation that kids may get bored with
- No stand is included
- Hair is flat in the back from the box (I don't really mind this much but wanted to mention it)
I think all these dolls will be a hit with both kids and adults alike, and I hope to see more of the characters in stores in my area. I hope you enjoyed the review and if you decide to get your own Ella or one of the other characters or have even seen the movie please comment below!