Looking for something?

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Dr. Seuss Day

Dr. Seuss's birthday would've been today, so today has been declared "Dr. Seuss Day" for schools and libraries.  Justine-Marie is ready.

Actually, she was ready last night, LOL.  The library is using the whole week to celebrate, and every kid who comes in during the week gets a sticker and a bookmark to encourage them to read.  Doesn't necessarily have to be a Dr. Seuss book that they're reading, but it's a good place to start.

Happy birthday, Theodor Seuss Geisel!  Thank you for The Foot Book (my sister's childhood favorite).

Love,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Suess. "The Foot Book" was the first book my oldest, Emma, ever read all by herself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister wanted it read to her over and over again. Mama had a special rhythmic way of reading it, and my sister would just giggle. It was cute.

      Delete