Looking for something?

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Weird news

This rather bizarre story from New York turned up in a recent issue of the Daily Dunklin Democrat.
Was this some sort of prop, or did someone zombify a reborn doll (yes, peeps do do that) and then leave it in the park as a gag?  Either one is possible, especially in NYC!  When Coworker A read the story she turned to me and asked "Are there really baby dolls that are that lifelike?"  I replied the affirmative and we had a hearty chuckle over the darkly humorous tale.

Much love (and laughs) to all,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. That's a typical "Only in America" story, and I split my sides laughing! Thanks for posting it RM . . . you made my day!
    Big hugs and hearty laughs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thought y'all would like that! So glad you enjoyed!

      Delete