Looking for something?

Friday, January 18, 2019

Pink shoes!

This is for my blogging buddy Xanadu, who has at several times vocalized a fondness for pink shoes.
I bought these with the hope that they would work out for any Pukipuki that decides to move in, but these look WAY too big to fit a Pukipuki, despite them being advertised for Pukipukis.  My Ai Dolls wear Realpuki shoes, if you can believe that, even though they're supposed to be able to wear Pukipuki shoes.  Look at the size difference!  I doubt Marzipan and Hope will be wearing these!
Lemonade from lemons though, as Kohaku-chan can wear the pink shoes.  Pukipuki shoes in general are worth trying on Licca-chan bodies, by the way.
These don't slide effortlessly over Kohaku's thick socks, but they do fit.  The laces are waxed cotton and are thus easy for a butterfingers like me to tie.

Sometimes I grow weary of pink being used in doll clothes, largely due to Barbie's obsessive fondness for the color, but I do love little touches of pink here and there.  I prefer soft pink like this dress that my S.I.S. doll Chandra doll is still wearing, and I LOVE pink when it's paired with yellow or green.  And of course, I like pink shoes just like Xanadu does.  Pink clothes are relatively easy to find, but pink shoes...well, they're not hard to find, but you have to know where to look to find them.  I don't fancy looking and looking and looking for myself, so I just shoe my dolls in pink and call it a day.

Kohaku's pink sneakers came from DollMars on Etsy.  DollMars sells shoes and other apparrel for small dolls like Lati White and Blythe, and they come in other colors besides pink if any of y'all are looking for something else.

Think pink,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    So pleased you are sharing your pink shoes. I think I misunderstood your comment on my blog, but as you have found a doll who can wear the shoes now all is well. :) If you want to do Think Pink its Friday, feel free to copy the banner from my blog.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a cute idea for pink Fridays. Especially during October. So glad you like Kohaku's shoes!

      Delete