Looking for something?

Thursday, June 14, 2018

I got a pink slip today...

...and it says "You're fired for bringing dolls to the library."  LOL, actually it's for a package.  I have a few things coming from Etsy, but none of those are anywhere near here as far as I know.  I also have one other thing...that I ordered a measly three days ago and probably should not be here.  This is what's coming.
Purple nano Freya!  Like I didn't have enough weird dolls.  Anyway, Freya will be a bit different from my other ball-jointed dolls in that she won't have a face-up.  Yours Truly gets to do that.  I've heard mixed opinions on painting ABS plastic, with some saying it's harder than painting resin and some saying it's about the same.  Regardless of whether it's easy or not, I'll have to paint Freya's face...and if she's the package that I'm getting then I'll have to gather some supplies PDQ. 

Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow, when I reveal what's in the package!  I won't be finding out until tomorrow either, so we'll all find out together.

Happy Flag Day,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your soon-to-arrive Freya! I can't wait to see how she comes out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure if it's her; the tracking number says she hasn't cleared St. Louis yet, but she's still very close and should get here soon.

      Delete