Looking for something?

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Winter wear

October tends to be a hinky month in Southeast Missouri.  The year I was born (1987) it was warm enough that Mama and Daddy had the windows and doors open on Halloween, and another year we had snow in the early part of the month.  So far this year we haven't seen any October snow, but it's hit freezing twice and it looks like it's going to again tonight.  It's cold enough that I got tired of looking at my ball-jointed dolls' bare arms and decided it was time to bundle them up.  From left I have Ju-hwang, Alistair, Chloe (seated), Hailey, and Johnny.  Hailey isn't really a ball-jointed doll, but she's close enough in size that I include her anyway.
Okay, so Hailey isn't as bundled up as I'd like, but until I can find a decent pair of leggings for her she'll have to make do.  Poor Johnny is not happy, by the way.  Don't let that smile fool you, because he hates winter even worse than I do, and that's saying a lot because I kinda, sorta, really HATE WINTER!!!  I think Hailey may be a little worried for his sanity, in fact!

Cheer up, Johnny.  I think it's supposed to get warm again next week.  And if I'm wrong...well, let's just say that you're not the only one who's dreading snow!  For the first time ever, I'll probably have to drive in it this year!!!

Cheers,
RagingMoon1987

2 comments:

  1. Cheer up Johnny, you look great in warm clothing! ;-). I love the cardigan with the stars! All the outfits are beautiful. I hope the winter will not be to harsh in your region, so you won't have to drive when there's snow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hate snow. Take that back...I like snow as long as I can just stay home and relax. If I'm out shoveling it or having to drive in it like I said above, then it's not so cool. I'm trying to remember where that cardigan came from; I saw one like it on Den of Angels, so there are bound to be others out there. I'll pass the word on to Johnny; a compliment will do him some good.

      Delete