Looking for something?

Monday, July 17, 2017

A quick post about the Creepy Babies

One of the local Wal-Marts was offering Garanimals separates for two bucks a piece, so I got some things for Tommy and Sally.
Sally's set is a bit too big, but nothing anyone would notice.  As a brief aside, I was tempted by a pair of baby-sized sunglasses that would've looked adorable on Sally...but they cost ten bucks.  That's more than I paid for the four pieces that make up these little outfits.  I don't know what significance that has, but for some reason it sticks out in my mind.

If you're a mama with very young children, or if you're into reborning baby dolls, you may want to try hitting up Wal-Mart.  These clothes are great, and a lot of the best little pieces are on sale.

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL, how I pose them is really what determines whether they'll photograph well. Tommy's eyes like to slide halfway shut sometimes and that makes for a creepy picture.

      Delete
  2. I don't think they look particularly creepy, except for being old, and especially in Tommy's case, dirty. Put Tommy's face on a modern vinyl baby doll, and I don't think he'd look so bad. They look happy to have new clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really depends on how I pose them; if I don't get their heads tilted just so, their eyes fall half-shut and they look dead. I'm at a loss as to what to do about poor Tommy, by the way; his body is original, but the arms and legs are falling apart. They're made of...latex? Some sort of thin rubber, and it's starting to fall apart. I want to get him professionally restored, but if I do it could get pretty pricey.

      Delete
  3. Try Dollar Tree for kids' sunglasses on the cheap!

    ReplyDelete