Looking for something?

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Rain

It's raining here in Missouri, as it has been off and on for the past week and a half, but that didn't stop two of my little dolls from venturing out.  Longlocks never got to wear this tangerine-colored set due to stretched fasteners, but I managed to jerry-rig them closed.  The shrubbery gives y'all an idea of Longlocks' size; as you'll see in coming weeks, she's very tiny.
Then there's Gretchen, my Hip-2-Be-Square Barbie.  She sports a new-to-her coat and hat by Shillman.  The coat fits very well, but the bottom part could use a fastener to keep it from blowing open like it is in the picture.
I like rain, but we here in the Midwest have had enough of it!  Parts of Missouri and Arkansas are practically floating away...and this on-off pattern doesn't appear to be letting up anytime soon.  I may have to find some more raincoats for my dolls!

Best regards,
RagingMoon1987

4 comments:

  1. They look very cute in their raincoats! About the rain..it's too bad we can't transport this rain to somewhere else that needs it. There is always one part of the country that is flooding while the other is dry as a bone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could box some up and send it to you I would. It's nice cool rain, no lightning or anything. Much better than what our area got in early March!

      Delete
  2. These are great photos. The first one is my favorite though as that outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like! I really had to fight with that pink coat to get it to stay closed.

      Delete