Looking for something?

Friday, August 1, 2014

On DollSewChic clothes

So these were originally supposed to be birthday presents, but they came in the mail yesterday and Mama decided to just hand them over.  These are handmade doll dresses from an Etsy shop DollSewChic.
Peaches (the beat-up old Cissy doll on the left) is wearing a dress sized for a large Miss Revlon doll; I've forgotten the measurements already, but I think it was for a 21-inch Miss Revlon.  Wendy (right) is my Little Miss Revlon doll, and she is wearing a dress sized for her kind.  I can't identify the material, but it's substantial and has great drape.  Peaches's dress closes with a strip of Velcro, and Wendy's dress has snaps.  Both are nicely shaped and hemmed, and both came with cute matching panties.  I haven't given the dresses a super-thorough looksie so I can't really review them too well, but they look very nice on my girls and I'm thankful.

DollSewChic offers handmade dresses and jewelry for Miss Revlon and like-sized dolls, Little Miss Revlon, Crissy and Velvet, Tiffany Taylor, Ellowyne Wilde, and Hearts 4 Hearts Girls.  The jewelry will also fit dolls with slender necks like B.F.C. Inc dolls.  Prices are very reasonable, so if you like handmade stuff for your vintage and not-so-vintage girls, then I recommend this site.

Happy First Day of August,
RagingMoon1987

No comments:

Post a Comment