Tuesday, August 25, 2026

What the neurologist said

Guess what?  NOTHING!!!  LOL, no, my neurologist says that whatever I've got has affected all four limbs to a varying degree, though I hadn't noticed so much in my right arm.  He wants an MRI of my thoracic and cervical spine, and possibly my head as well.  So no answers yet, but we're potentially on the right track.  I'm feeling a little more optimistic now.

In other news, Treesa sent me this Cabbage Patch All-Star Kids birth certificate, and dig this name!
Definitely has a baseball player flavor!  Also reminds me of Vince Lombardi, who was a football coach.  So yeah, I can dig that name.  Kinda big for a little doll, but it made me smile.  Thanks, Treesa!

I'll let y'all know how everything pans out!

God bless, 
RagingMoon1987 


4 comments:

  1. Well at least the doctors are following up RM, so I guess that's good news at this point.

    Of course with a name like Manfred Lombardo, he could also be the Godfather's right hand man. 🤣 Although Lombardy is in the north of Italy and the Maffia was from the south. Don't mind me, I have a weird sense of humour.
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the doctor is still doing questions and asking for tests, I see it as a good sign, it means they are doing all they can to get to a diagnosis. All too often they see the results first round, see nothing and send people home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I guess I'm officially an enabler now, because now that you have the birth certificate, of course you'll have to find just the right 'Cabbie' to go with it. Your Mama is gonna kill me.
    Signed, Treesa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping the doc finds some answers for you! Wouldn't it be great if it was something simple that could be resolved?! I'll be rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete